Sunday, November 2, 2008

Shinan and Me: We're doing OK

Just realized I never updated you all on the outcome of the "Battle of the Bloggers."

Long before Quillblog picked up on it, and well in advance of Bookninja's guest-blogger Claire Cameron's suggestion I was acting like a child for busting a salaried member of the National Post for ripping off me words (OK, I was acting like a child, but he started it), Shinan Govani sent me a very gracious little mea culpa email. He apologized. I accepted his apology. So let's call off the dogs, shall we?

Of course, Shinan said nothing of my blog-off challenge. So I did what any self-respecting twelve-year-old would do: I invited him to my book launch. This Wednesday, Nov 5th, 7pm at the Cobourg on Parliament Street. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Claire Cameron said...

Wait...does this mean you are calling me a dog?

ADW said...

Apparently, I have a way with words.
Claire, I am not calling you a dog.

Wait... are you calling me a dog-caller?

ADW said...

(Pun unintended, I swear.)

Claire Cameron said...

Nothing better than an unintentional pun.